Health and safety is our main concern. The team at GLADIATOR MALTA will be taking all the necessary precautions in safeguarding the safety of every participant during such desperate times. We will continuously monitor and respond to the COVID-19 situation as it evolves.
To put your mind at rest, we have drawn up the following plans to protect your well-being and that of others:
- Tickets purchased online will be allowed to enter at their allotted timeframe selected at the time of the booking. This will help in controlling crowds and restrict entrances to a limited amount of people per time slot.
- Entrances will be staggered, with one entry per ten-minute time slot. Individual groups will be restricted to 6 people per hour.
- All attendees, crew and members will be wearing a mask
- We will be taking temperature readings upon entry. Only visitors with a temperature below 37.2 C will be allowed to enter. In case of any high-temperature readings, there shall be no reimbursement of purchases.
- Hand sanitization stations will be available all around the venue. We highly recommend making use of such equipment at all times.
- All obstacles will be sanitized cautiously with the confines provided by health authorities. These will be disinfected continuously from time to time. Our pools will also be chlorine-based to effectively reduce any possibility of contagion.
- As per the guidelines published by the health authorities, visitors considered ‘high-risk’ are not to attend the event. This includes individuals with close contact of positive cases of COVID-19, individuals undergoing quarantine, visitors who have recently travelled abroad, as well as those vulnerable.